Guidance Resources for Division of Enrollment and Eligibility Policy (DEEP)

Please review the available guidance links below that may answer your question(s).

Answers to previously asked questions

Following are available resources if your questions do not relate to Enrollment and Eligibility policy.





Medicare Blog

Social Security Administration 

Part D benefits questions, please submit an email to 

Benefits Coordination & Recovery Center (BCRC): Contact the BCRC to report changes in your insurance or Medicare information, 1-855-798-2627, TTY 1-855-797-2627

Benefits & Family Centered Care Quality Improvement Organization (BFCC-QIO): (questions or complaints for Medicare covered services)  
1-800-MEDICARE or 1-800-633-4227. TTY users can call 1-877-486-2048 to get the phone number of your BFCC-QIO.  

Department of Defense TRICARE for Life (TFL) 1-866-773-0404, TTY 1-866-773-0405;,

Department of Defense TRICARE Pharmacy Program 1-877-363-1303 TTY: 1-877-540-6261;

Department of Veterans Affairs 1-800-827-1000, TTY 1-800-829-4833,,

Office of Personnel Management,  Retirees 1-888-767-6738; TTY 1-800-878-5707,

Office of Personnel Management,  Active federal employees: Contact Benefits Officer, visit for a list of Benefits Officers.

Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) 1-877-772-5772, TTY 1-312-751-4701 


Enrollment and Eligibility Policy Question

Please review the available guidance links and resources provided above before submitting a question.